Is your mum someone who cares about the environment? An earth mumma? Why not spoil her with a special gift that is ethical and gentle on our planet.
- How gorgeous is this Tasi Travels Native sarong? It is Australian designed and made from one of the most sustainable textiles available. Perfect for travel as it dries quickly, doesn’t wrinkle and is blissfully breathable.
- Take away coffee cups can’t be recycled so a Keep Cup is the perfect solution for mum to get her coffee on the go plus she will look trendy!
- Help ease away the stresses of your mums day with a warm Wheatbag. These wheatbags are scented to help comfort the soul and soothe the body.
- Down to Earth is my go-to book for simply living. Full of tips, recipes and practical information inspiring mum to slow down and live a more sustainable life.
- Mum can practise Yoga on a non-toxic, plastic-free cork yoga mat.
- Handy One Thousand Lines Flat Pouch for mum to store her daily essentials. Handmade in Australia from hemp and organic cotton with a gorgeous native flora design.
- Black Chicken Remedies Travel Skin Kit has everything mum needs for cleansed skin when she goes on holiday. Handmade with love in Australia!
- Mum can always have fresh herbs on hand with a sprouting kit. Everything she needs to grow her own healthy, nutritious microgreens.
- Help support Sea Shepherd and their ocean conservation activism by getting mum some Etiko Sea Shepherd thongs! Part of the proceeds goes directly to the Sea Shepherd.
- This Mokosh Gift Pack is a lovely skincare gift for your mum. Made right here in Fremantle with a Moreton Bay Fig design.
I hope you enjoy some quality time with your Mum this Mother’s Day.
** Some of the links in this post are affiliated links. If you click to buy an item, I make a little commission but you don’t pay any extra. **