Do you need to buy a gift for a little adventurer? A child who loves to explore, travel and enjoy life?
My children love to travel and here are a few things that I am eyeing off for them.
- Travel journal: 80 pages where the kids can draw, add photos, write and document their daily experiences. The journal also has activity sheets to keep the little ones busy, a packing list, address book and it is spiral bound with a protective plastic sleeve.
- FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera: Cute and compact camera to capture your travel adventures. Print out instant photos so you can share your best moments.
- LittleLife Kids Dinosaur Snooze Pillow: Perfect for keeping your little ones head from dropping as they doze off. A great companion for any child on a long journey.
- Zoggs Kids Peppa Pig Goggles: Holidays are for swimming and these Peppa Pig goggles will be a hit with the young ones.
- Jack Wolfskin Kids Washroom Bag: This toilet bag is practical as it has a hook to hang it up. In addition to the main compartment, there are eight additional stow options for little adventurers to stash their toothpaste, shower gel etc.
- Roman Junior Kids Sleeping Bag: Keep the kids snug all year round with their own sleeping bag which has a 0°C temperature rating.
** The links in this post are affiliated links. If you click to buy an item, I make a little commission but you don’t pay any extra. **